This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Moran: Brennos [closed]
by Gypzee Today at 12:44 am

» Sightseeing and Shopping [open]
by Tasha Masterson Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:54 pm

» The Good Kind of Drawback ((Open))
by NotSuperman Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:23 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:14 pm

» For a Reason
by E'Lara Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:10 pm

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Liberty Jean Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:11 pm

Just an introduction

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just an introduction

Post by Sky on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:02 pm

oooh i hate that sucks i hate math personally but if it intefered with my writing id go insane!!!

Sky is a Black cheetah anthro. He has a small build esspecially for an anthro. He has black fur and dark gray spots including the signature cheetah "tear streaks". He prefers to stay in the forest, and is the self appointed gaurdian. He wears a black denim jacket.
Sky

Number of posts : 420

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:04 pm

LOL I meant my A.D.H.D. hell my short attention span.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:05 pm

lol i know i was being sarcastic Madeline! dyslexia and ADD go hand in hand i have it too but i take concerta!

Sky is a Black cheetah anthro. He has a small build esspecially for an anthro. He has black fur and dark gray spots including the signature cheetah "tear streaks". He prefers to stay in the forest, and is the self appointed gaurdian. He wears a black denim jacket.
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:10 pm

Cool. I took Ritilan in highschool fo rthe longest time, but since I'm a stay at home mom the Doc hasn't had me on anything in a while, sometimes I wish I still took it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:11 pm

im a truck driver so i dont need it but i am a writer as well so i take concerta ridilin isnt good for my heart and asthma apparently

Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalei on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:20 pm

Hey Sky, nice to meet you. Smile I hope you like it here with this crazy little crew. ^^

Nephalei

Number of posts : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:22 pm

nice to meet you too though we met technically before this Wink i already like all you psychos!

Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:19 pm

hey hey hey...that is THE OLD Psycho...(that being V-mun) she just infects the rest of us with psycho thoughts. Me, the Furball, Kahn-mun, and Fel...lol
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:22 pm

uh oh their are injections going on around here?

Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:26 pm

nah it is contact thing...so you already got it. Muhahahaha Twisted Evil
Beastie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:29 pm

ah crap... I was tricked.... I dont feel any different though. I must have already had it.

Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:35 pm

it is slow moving, see next you will want to post in Name Da Lyrics and then start calling people nicknames and then try and then run around in nothing but a towel. Besides whos says only men like wet kitties??
Beastie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:48 pm

oh god.... its starting not only did i post in Name Da Lyrics i accidentally posted twice.... NOOOOOO

Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:01 pm

Oh I see how it is. you all claim me to be the crazy drug runner of insane pills. I go away for a few hours away from the computer to run errands and all that other stuff and the mice go play. lol

Hi! Hope you're enjoying!

Epiphany

Number of posts : 610

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:03 pm

uh oh im caught ::hides::

Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:29 pm

*squeak squeak* Head mouse reporting Sir! LMAO We got him gang, he's oposted twice. muahahahahahaha ::Throws a cream pie at the "boss lady"::

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice Roll on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:29 pm

The member 'Venis Jordianthan' has done the following action : And the dice says....

'Attack' :

Result : 13

Dice Roll

Number of posts : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:29 pm

::runs like hell::

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:33 pm

::Builds himself a fort in a full 360 around himself traping himself in but keeping everyone else:: my last stand!

Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:40 pm

LMAO. Goddess of Fire deary, hope you built it well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:41 pm

im a better builder then Bob

Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:15 pm

::falls out of chair laughing::

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany on Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:47 pm

ha! that's why the attack didn't work! - struts -

Epiphany

Number of posts : 610

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:53 pm

You don't fool me Pip your one of them ::Somehow obtains a water balloon arsenal and randomly barrages them everywhere::

Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:59 pm

Mun stopps runnong from thread to thread and stopps to take a breath. *Whew* Ok, I got everyone covered. LOL And as for the miss. I blame it on Ike. His wind blew it. He's a bigger blow hard than I have been accused of being. But Kevin is a sharp shooter. So lets see how well he does with a different kind of AMO, BTW, he has only normal dice.

::Draws his squirt gun and takes aim at Pip-mun::

Last edited by Employees of The Goddess on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum