This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Yesterday at 12:55 am

» something winter this way comes -//- open
by kiesahsidhe Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:58 pm

» Noble Pursuit [In Italia]
by Damon Fauci Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:26 pm

» The Good Kind of Drawback ((Open))
by Cocina Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:36 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by Ruslan Chergari Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:04 am

» It's a Discord[ian] affair! ||Info!||
by Epiphany Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:57 pm

Busy, busy, busy! [Open to Titania]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Busy, busy, busy! [Open to Titania]

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- on Sun May 30, 2010 12:16 am

She let out a soft laugh. "Promises promises!" She did not shy away from him, and it did sound interesting, at least she thought it did. And once he had changed she was easy pickings for him to scoop up. She blinked, "The what humans?" Because she very well was human as well...and she was curious what ht was speaking of. Then she let out a laugh at the last part. "Are you implying that I have to much of a delicate little psyche for this?" And she spoke the words even as he carried her a tad deeper into the darkness.

-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier on Sun May 30, 2010 12:22 am

"Sweetie.....you are about to shag a werewolf. I would say that you are safe from both the fragile psyche AND the speciesist. That is, by the way, one who feels that their species, be it human, werewolf, vampire, or other, is inherently superior to another. Like I said, you are safe." To accentuate his point, he ducked his head long enough to give her a 'kiss' on the nose. "Now....last train to the aforementioned happy-land leaves in about an hour....you getting on?" He smirked, continuing into the darkness.
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- on Sun May 30, 2010 12:41 am

She let out a laugh. "True. That I am about to do." A chill of excitement went through her at that. It was the thought of something new, of a new experience of something that she was sure none of her friends could say that they have done. And she was curious if the other side of him him bring out anything new in her. Always thinking she was. She laughed, "Yes I sure don't fit into that. Thinking that because I am human I am far superior to everyone else." A shake of her head. And she giggled as her arms wrapped around him, best she could. "The last train? Dear me, I hope I don't miss it!!"

-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum