This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!

(ooc) 'til wedding day do part...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(ooc) 'til wedding day do part...

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:11 am

hewwo everyone,

as i was driving home from a wedding-prep filled weekend thinking about how my coming weekends are all just as packed (and a lot of the evenings during the week) with much of the same,

and then i was thinking about how i have had two posts on the board, just two precious teeny weeny posts to do and yet the minutes keep running away as i tally up a wedding something or other,

i realized it's probably safe to say that i'm going to be a smaller post-presence on the board until a wee ways into May (but i'll still be chatty chat in the box! =D). if you have the itch i can probably scratch it a lot easier in ims, but even then some nights i won't be able to play so more involved things will take a little longer to finish.

and that's that! i just didn't want you all to think that i didn't love you! and i'm speaking just for me, not for michael. so don't stop playing with him just because i said the wedding is eating my minutes like tic-tacs!

cheers, bliss,
mindy.
(pris, arcadia, archer, catherine, jade so on and so forth =D )

Back to top Go down

Re: (ooc) 'til wedding day do part...

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:33 am

you just don't love me anymore, I see how it goes. Lisa says it all.

I only kid! You know I'm happy for you and Michael! I was actually wondering when you were gonna vanish to get lost in marriage things. =^.^=
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum