This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

____________________________________

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.




Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

» something winter this way comes -//- open
by kiesahsidhe Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:58 pm

» Noble Pursuit [In Italia]
by Damon Fauci Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:26 pm


Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Now, she knew she needed to stop being such a hermit, she was not built to be a hermit. She was built to go out, be social, have fun. It was funny how one lost that will for a small period of time. Something told her that it wouldn't last for long, for it never did, and some things she felt had her wanting to come back out to join the world of the living.

There were lots of things that happened at the Inn that Azlin knew. Not that she went around blabbing things, or interfering either. But sometimes, things needed a little bit of interference. And if anything could get her out and about, it would be the need to be available. She could feel things that were happening with her other half. No her other half was not a male. Her other half was the sister of her choosing, the one person that she held higher above the others, by her own choice. A bond had been made so long ago, that time and space and distance could not break. They could go years without seeing each other, and once they were next to each other it was as if no time had passed.

Perhaps that was why she had felt the need to be social. And where else would one go to be social? The bar! If it was something that she wanted to do on her own she would of went to the garden. That was her favorite place of her current home. But she felt something more drastic was needed. And she knew whom she wished to see, not saying she would get to see her, but she knew someone needed something that she could provide, or she was going to try.

Bare feet, yes they were bare, and no she did not care about what could be on the floor. She wouldn't wear shoes unless it was a must! And there were very few times it was a must. It wasn't as if her feet even got dirty, usually they just grazed lightly over the ground. Her long golden curly locks were hanging freely about her form, and bounced against her with every step she took, save for the two parts from either side of her face, which was pulled back into a small pony tail. Her normal white gown was worn, it seemed to float around her as if it had a mind of it's own, and it probably did.

Once she entered the bar area, she would stop and let her baby blues glance back and forth, to see if the one she was seeking, was within, without letting her know exactly that she was being looked for.
avatar
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181
Joined : 2009-03-14
Age : 40
Location : Currently Rhy'Din

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Madeline Cauthon on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Madeline was sitting on a stool behind the bar working on a crossword puzzle. The traffic in the bar today had been kind of slow, and she had all her other chores done. She put the pen down when she felt a presence in the bar.

She saw the beautiful blonde lady enter the room. Madeline smiled at her, which was one of Madeline usual greetings. "Hello, is there something I can help you with?"
avatar
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173
Joined : 2008-10-05
Age : 31
Location : New Haven

View user profile http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:01 pm

The luck of the Irish was with her today. Not that she was Irish. She really was Greek, but that was neither here nor there. Oh she was in luck, but would it be the correct amount of luck? She wouldn't give anything away, not even a twitch of her cheek. That smile, was slipped over her lips, as she walked to the bar. Lips parting to speak out, in that twinkling voice. " 'ello." Now that was a loaded question was it not? Those baby blues sparkled just a bit. "I just thought I'd come in and get a glass of apple juice. You still do have some back there no?" As she spoke she took a seat on the bar stool. A small frown she was not a bar stool sitter, but she could handle that, for the moment.

She was not a drinker, it was not a good thing, her and drinking did not mix very well. Which was a rather surprise. But she did not need any liquid courage for what she wanted to do, ever. The woman had confidence, she was very secure in her being, and perhaps she had something of a ego. But she could be a person's best friend as well. It was one of those that had her coming into the bar.
avatar
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181
Joined : 2009-03-14
Age : 40
Location : Currently Rhy'Din

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Madeline Cauthon on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:09 pm

"Sure do!" Madeline smiled and poured the apple juice in the glass. She handed the glass to the lady.

"Is there anything else I can do for ya."
avatar
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173
Joined : 2008-10-05
Age : 31
Location : New Haven

View user profile http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:42 pm

The glass was taken, and fingers curled around the coolness, before lifting it to her lips, taking a nice sip. "Thank you." She would then smile. Legs crossing and uncrossing then re crossing the opposite way. She looked over at the woman, "I'm Azlin....Zoi" She figured she would wait for the girl to reply to her, before speaking of anything else, seeing if perhaps she would introduce herself. "I think I have seen you around here a while ago?"
avatar
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181
Joined : 2009-03-14
Age : 40
Location : Currently Rhy'Din

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Madeline Cauthon on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Madeline smiled. " Nice to meet you Azlin Zoi. I'm Madeline Cauthon. You might have. I have lived and worked here for a little over a year. I have just got back a little while ago. " Madeline left it at that. She didn't want to bore Miss Zoi with her family troubles.
avatar
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173
Joined : 2008-10-05
Age : 31
Location : New Haven

View user profile http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:05 pm

That last name. That did it! She now had the key! Perhaps? "Cauthon. Is Gawain your father?" Of course, Az knew Gawain and well a whole bunch of others. But see Az was probably the best to talk to, because she was the understanding sort, the ear to bend.

Lifting her apple juice she would take another sip of it. Then she set the glass down. "He and I go way back. Poor man couldn't get rid of me. Package deal and all of that." A small wave of her head....if Maddie wished to ask what that meant she figured that she would. A dance of her gaze to look around the bar. Before resting back upon Maddie.
avatar
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181
Joined : 2009-03-14
Age : 40
Location : Currently Rhy'Din

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Madeline Cauthon on Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:05 am

Madeline smile grew. "Wow you know my dad?"

It really didn't surprise her all that much. From what she could remember from when she knew Gawain as a child. He was always a social type person.

Madeline let out a sigh. She hated the fact she didn't know her father that well. And she resented the fact her foster mother had separated her from him all those years ago. " I bet you have some good stories about Dad. I'd like to hear them sometime. You see I just found my dad after a very long separation. He has this whole other family now, and sometimes I feel like the outsider. It would be nice to hear about him all those years ago."

It then dawned on her that Azlin might know her stepmother also. " I was wondering, do you know my stepmother Airtia? I really don't know that much about her. Other than she worked at the Society when I was little. I'd like to know more about her too, so I could have a better relationship with her. "

Madeline then realized she had been babbling for sometime. "I apologize Azlin, I didn't mean to ramble on so. Please forgive me."
avatar
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173
Joined : 2008-10-05
Age : 31
Location : New Haven

View user profile http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:33 pm

A gentle bob of her head, "We go way back." Not as far back as she went with Airtia, but it was still a way back. Though she could just imagine the stories that Gawain would tell about Az iffen Maddie asked him. And Az was always social as well, sometimes to social....but well not to social to her, just other's thoughts there.

She smiled at the mention of his whole other family. "Yes, with Tia, and the twins and lil Pip." She of course would know these things, "But I am sure that he is very happy to have you back as well." A nod of her head. Of course, Azlin did not know about Maddie back then, she wondered if Gawain had known about her, or if it was just one of those things you didn't talk about. She knew some females weren't always the best at letting the males know that they had created a life.

And then it was like Maddie said a magic word, for Azlin's smile softened. "I know Airtia very well." A soft laugh, not that she was laughing at Maddie, oh no, it was just. "Yes, she does make it hard for most to get to know her. She is not the sort to have girl bonding over cookies and painting nails. Though if you need something like that, I am honor bound to offer myself." She paused a moment, "Airtia is my sister, by choice." That was probably the best way to describe it. She didn't want to say to much on that, or Maddie might get the wrong idea, though if Azlin ever was going to swing that way...but anyways! "I know if my Gwendolyn wanted to learn to fight I would send her to Airtia." That was nothing negative, Azlin never trusted anyone with Gwen, except that girl had a stubborn streak that would surprise those that met her, for the most part.

A twinkle of a laugh again, "There is nothing to forgive." She peered at her, "Its good to let things out."

avatar
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181
Joined : 2009-03-14
Age : 40
Location : Currently Rhy'Din

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Madeline Cauthon on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Madeline felt very comfortable talking to Azlin. It was nice to have someone just listen. "Thank you for that. It's nice to talk to someone who will listen. Yeah I respect Airtia a lot, I just wish I could find something with to bond with her over. She's really the only thing I got close to a mom right now."

" You see I never knew my real mother up till very recently. Apparently Dad was celebrating Beltane, and umm hooked up with a woman from Avalon. When I was born I was sent to live with a couple in a fishing village. They were killed in a robbery when I was seven. I ran away and ended up at the Society and Schala and Gawain adopted me. When Schala sent me away I ended up in Avalon and became a priestess. During that time I learned who my biological parents were. You can imagine how surprised I was to learn my foster father was in fact my real father. Then I come to the inn and run into him here. It was like time hadn't passed. He was happy to see me, and I was happy to see him. Eventually I told him about being his real daughter, and to my relief he was happy."

Madeline poured her a glass of Apple juice herself. She wasn't used to being so open with anybody especially a stranger. at the mention of Gwen a bell went off in her head. "I've met your daughter here at the inn. She's quite lovely. I'm sure you two are close."

"Oh I almost forgot to mention it. Dad and Airtia are staying at the inn now. I didn't know if you knew or not."
avatar
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173
Joined : 2008-10-05
Age : 31
Location : New Haven

View user profile http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:08 pm

A small nod of her head, a gentle smile forming over her lips. "It's always good to have that, where you can just let the thoughts escape, and not keep them to yourself beating you up." She knew how thoughts went, and how things sometimes seemed worse in your head. A small thoughtful look, "She's not the sort of woman that shows her emotions, well not very well." Not really, sure there were instances when Az saw things filter across, but she remembered a lot of people having wondering some things like that about Airtia in the past. "She really is of few words." Airtia wasn't the sort to just engage in idle chit chat. She couldn't really help with bonding with Airtia, but she could offer something else, "I know this might sound odd, but well, if you ever need to chat, or have girl time...or anything....you can always look me up." Yes she was offering herself as a mother type figure, if she needed the nurturing bit. Yin and Yang...each had a part that was specifically to them...and that was Az's part.

She listened to Maddie's story. "That does seem like you've been through a lot in your young life." She nodded her head. For that was true, at least Azlin thought so, and every childhood/ young adulthood had bumps.

Az had that maternal beam, even if she wasn't Gwendolyn's birth mother, it was the same love for her if she had been. "Yes! She is such a delightful little creature." Now that might sound odd but that was a good thing. "Thank you." For the compliment to her daughter. "We are rather close, now." She smiled, though it was a now, they were always together in the past, for the most part. But when she was young, Azlin sheltered Gwen a bit tooo much.

She looked thoughtful, "I do believe I heard that. I went to the wedding with them." She hoped that Maddie would know what she was speaking of, because Az's brain had blocked out the names. If she put thought into it, it would come to her, perhaps Selene?
avatar
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181
Joined : 2009-03-14
Age : 40
Location : Currently Rhy'Din

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Madeline Cauthon on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:02 pm

"Thank you Azlin, I will definitely keep that in mind."

Madeline took another sip of her juice remembering the wedding. It then dawned in her that she had indeed seen Azlin at the wedding. "Yes I was there in fact I saw you with Dad and Air, although I don't think we were ever introduced."

Madeline giggled. "Well you know how Dad can be. Sometimes he forgets stuff with all that fur."
avatar
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173
Joined : 2008-10-05
Age : 31
Location : New Haven

View user profile http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ on Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Az gave a small bob of her head, really it was the least she could do. At least that was what she thought, and so that was what she did. The woman did have her own mind, a mind that oft got her into trouble. "You should be good with Airtia, as long as she acknowledges you." Which it sounded like she did. Oh she had seen Tia cut people down with a glance, and those same people look at the two of them, with confusion written all over them.

She gave a thoughtful little look, as she was running it through her head, before a small shake of her head, "No, I dare say that we were not. But it was not the place for that, though we have met now! And so that makes up for it, no?" Then a small little laugh.

She laughed, "Yes, I am sure that he usually has many other things on his mind. Constantly going is that mind." She knew about an overactive mind, or a mind that was easily distracted. Just keep the shiny objects away if you want Az to be able to pay attention. And not real shiny objects, in time if Maddie did hang around Az enough, she would learn exactly what Az considered shiny objects.
avatar
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181
Joined : 2009-03-14
Age : 40
Location : Currently Rhy'Din

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Madeline Cauthon on Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:32 pm

"Maddie nodded. "Yes we have, and I'm glad we did."

She let out a small giggle. "And I think I know why Dad didn't introduce us, he was probably to busy drooling over his wife!"
avatar
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173
Joined : 2008-10-05
Age : 31
Location : New Haven

View user profile http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Now she looked over to Madeline, a impish grin forming over her lips, "How dare he be drooling over my date!" Of course, Airtia was married to Gawain, and Azlin had a strictly something policy...but Air was Az's date that night, or rather Az was Air's date or well you get the point! Her tone was rather playful, even as she lifted her apple juice to take another sip.
avatar
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181
Joined : 2009-03-14
Age : 40
Location : Currently Rhy'Din

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Madeline Cauthon on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:53 am

Madeline quickly put her hand over her mouth to keep from spitting out the apple juice she just took a sip of. Once she manged to swallow the juice she laughed. "You know Azlin, knowing Dad, he was probably trying to figure out how to get you two in a three way."

Madeline giggled. "I think we are going to be good friends."
avatar
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173
Joined : 2008-10-05
Age : 31
Location : New Haven

View user profile http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:50 pm

She did not miss a beat with the apple juice, nor did she even bat a lash, for this girl had a habit of saying things, or getting herself into interesting situations. And while she could pretend shock at Madelines words, that wasn't suiting, this girl was Gawain's Spawn and Air's step, so she would have to get to know Az. "Hmm...maybe. You know I dare say that is one person that I don't think has brought such a thing up." She did look rather thoughtful, and she had noticed poor Madeline almost spitting her juice up and out. If the juice had come out she would of moved, to not get spit upon. Something about a apple juice shower just wasn't the same anymore.

She smiles, "I would hope so! But if we are going to be friends, and everything else I have offered in the place of Air, then you must call me Az. Azlin seems so proper." Az was the sort that cut down names, even when others hadn't given her quite the proper permission and 99.9% of the time she got away with it. She had explained that part to Madeline right, the whole interchangeable parts with certain things, like you want motherly go to Az. You want battle plans for a war, go to Air.
avatar
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181
Joined : 2009-03-14
Age : 40
Location : Currently Rhy'Din

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Gawain on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:12 pm

A voice would be noted over Azlin's shoulder. "Nah, Maddie, I gave up. Been barking up that tree for years, and Az here is the stingy type." If she were to turn around, she'd see Gawain standing behind her, slightly to the side-ish, wearing a huge, cat-eating grin. "So, where ya been, kiddo? Long time no see and suchlike...."
avatar
Gawain

Number of posts : 376
Joined : 2008-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Madeline Cauthon on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:20 am

Maddie giggled when she saw her dad. She gave him a warm smile and then bent down to grab a bottle of whiskey and a glass for her dad. She poured him a glass and put the bottle beside it. "Look Az, talk about the devil and he appears. Oh and please call me Maddie"
avatar
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173
Joined : 2008-10-05
Age : 31
Location : New Haven

View user profile http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:26 am

Laughter! That bubbled out of her, hearing that old furball's voice. "Stingy? I dare say Gawain your wife wouldn't call me that." A wink to Maddie before she turned and pounced on Gawain, like old time sakes. Once she pounced him she would get up, and grin. "Me! I've been here....hermitting. What about you?" Before she turned back to Maddie. "I dare say Maddie that you called that right. We spoke of the devil and there he was." She made her way back to the bar and ended up on the same stool taking a drink of her apple juice.
avatar
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181
Joined : 2009-03-14
Age : 40
Location : Currently Rhy'Din

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Gawain on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Gawain could count on one hand how many times he had been knocked to the floor in recent months. He laughed from his place on the aforementioned floor, smiling fondly. "Always have misjudged your strength, girl. It's good to see you again, Az. How are things these days?" He got up, shaking his head, and took a seat at the bar. "And Maddie, I do not drool over my wife. Well, not all the time." A laugh came from him as he looked around for a barkeep. "Jeez, who do you have to kill to get a drink around here?"
avatar
Gawain

Number of posts : 376
Joined : 2008-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Randall on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:27 pm

You know, some days it didn't pay to get out of the bed. He had started his day by getting up, yelling at his Mom, kicking his hockey gear out of the way, and getting into his car. He went into the convenience store, messed with his best bud, tried and succeeded in getting him good and pissed, then went and opened the video store. After mistreating a few customers, he had heard a strange noise coming from the break room. "Man, if that's you spanking it in my bathroom again, I'm gonna brain ya! What the fu...!" After that, he had no idea what had happened. All he knew is that he had just popped up in some ren fair setting, and wondered if he had hit his head on something. He grabbed the nearest person, who happened to be Madeline, by the shoulder, and lost his cool. "Who the hell are you, what the hell is going on, where the hell am I, and when does freaking Frodo pop up? Damn, is that little sh*t done walking yet?"

Randall
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Madeline Cauthon on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Madeline held up both her arms when Az knocked Gawain over. "First down goes to Az."

She was about to point out to her obviously blind father that his drink was in front of him, when the loud mouth entered the bar. Madeline didn't particularly like for people to get up in her face with a whole bunch of questions. So she did what any person would do, she took her right fist and decked him. When he landed on his arse she answered his questions. "First of all my name is Maddie. Second, your in a town called New Haven in the state of Rhydin. Third, Frodo? Ah dude, no wonder your lost. You're one of those Lord of the Ring Geeks."

She then handed her dad his drink. "Whats wrong Dad, you're eyes and nose are not working anymore. There is a fresh drink in front of ya."
avatar
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173
Joined : 2008-10-05
Age : 31
Location : New Haven

View user profile http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Randall on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:25 pm

"Oh, right. Maddie, in Rhydin, and I ain't one of those snot-nosed geeks. But I am sleepy, think it's sleepy time.." He slumped, curled up, and went off to sleep. Is it any kind of miracle that he started fading as soon as he started snoring? Maybe he'll wake up somewhere closer to Red Bank this time. Until then, snootch to the bootch.

Randall
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:23 am


There was something she had to do.. but first she had a thought that maybe she just might want to take someone along with her, if not for the help then to give him something more to do. Through the bond they shared she knew where he was - the Inn - and therefore... that is where she was going.

Without any pomp or circumstance Airtia opened a gateway from where she was and to the Inn. As she knew the location, having been in the Inn and through many of it's halls, she was able to have her gateway exit out in front of the front desk. As soon as she stepped out, Gawain's presence in her head grew stronger and she didn't doubt that he would feel her too. An eye was cast around the hall before a moment or two was spent looking up the stairs, she didn't go up, only looked. Later. A visit to the person who resided up on the second floor would have to wait, but for now . . .

A pivot on the heel of her boots as she turned to the Bar area. There was Azlin behind the bar, Madeline, Gawain - her perception told her that another was there even if he wasn't seen - and the one she choose to lock eye contact with was Azlin. Her steps were always quiet even if there was no need to mask her arrival. "I 'ave come tae collect someone."

Instead of a standard 'hello' her purpose for being here would be her greeting. And there were also no individual hellos. She wasn't that type unless the situation asked for it - and this one didn't.

As she drew nearer and became in reach of Gawain her fingers trailed along his back as she headed to the side of the bar. There was another way back there and she was intent on reaching Azlin. Once she stepped behind the bar she saw a man on the floor. She was right. There was another here.

"Azlin." Airtia said the name of her sister at the same time her hands grasped around Azlin's shoulders. Considering if Azlin wasn't put off by her sudden appearance Airtia would move in closer and as she did her hands moved down from the shoulders and towards the elbows, her hand reaching out to take the cup and wrap her hands then around her sister's waist. Fingers lightly circling on the fabric she wore. Her chest pressed against Azlin's back and her lips dragged against her sisters neck before her lips parted to speak in the ear. "Sorry tae break up the party. But I need tae take Gawain someplace."

This is the position she would hold for a while. Quite comfortable there was no telling how long she could stay in this position.


avatar
Airtia S. Cauthon

Number of posts : 185
Joined : 2008-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum