This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

____________________________________

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.




Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!

At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Next time, if there was a next time with the chance of better planning, he could bring other edibles. He was just glad that the saddle bags were full of random things. Maybe when they did the reenactment with better food. He had to share if he did not he would not be the valiant knight that rescued damsel in not so much distress. He still had a hunch that Vesta could of took care of those guys on her own, if she had to.

It was probably good that she had a talk with Blink. That way Blink couldn’t say that Vesta led him on. And who knew how that would go. This place wasn’t back home where you had to be more careful with a squirrel not because of feelings but because of it’s teeth. And rumor had it they carried nasty diseases.

Vesta sure did have a interesting mind, for that had not even crossed his. But now he was looking around, and listening though the only sound he heard besides their and Blinks breathing was the natural sounds of a forest at night, with Buttercups soft snickering noise. “I wouldn’t put anything past this night. For our luck that water monster will come out and find us.” He looked around a bit, but thankfully nothing happened when he spoke it. Taking a piece of the jerky up and taking another bite, chewing.

He moved to sit down on the other side of the blanket. He had his legs stretched out before him, as his upper body was twisted towards her, leaning back on elbows. Hazel eyes were upon her as she spoke, and he listened as she talked, actually listened. Maybe it was because they had nothing better to do, or maybe it was because he was interested in what came out of her mouth next. He did not reply right away, instead he finished chewing, she had skills but he was still on his polite kick. “Do you think he’s looking for you?” He knew time was moving on he was still conducting business.

He actually laughed, “I take it you like it here?” A slight pause, “I know I would miss you.” He seemed to be fitting in better then one would of thought. Not that he ever had trouble fitting in, it was the way that things were here, like back home the things that happened here tonight so far would of never happened to him. And he wouldn’t of gotten back to horse back ridding for if she would of called he could of hopped into a car or sent a car. He kind of liked how it worked out so far.

Winston would set the flashlight down, with the light moving upwards, when something caught his eye. Instead of saying what he saw, he had no problem with what he found, he figured as long as they left them alone, they would leave the traveling party alone, right? He moved his hand out to move the flash light before Vesta could see the furry little creatures that just happened to be hanging upside down along the lower spots of the cave. “We should probably get some sleep.”
avatar
Winston Charles Bakersfie

Number of posts : 113
Joined : 2009-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Post by Vesta Voui on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:35 pm

(sorry of the hold up! I'm all settled in now so I'll be posting again on a regular!)

“Do you think he’s looking for you?”

It's not that Winston was boring, or dull, or anything like that but Vesta was tired and they were in a place that was (seemingly) calm and that made things peaceful. Besides, Winston was there and he said that he wasn't going to let anything bad happen so why wouldn't she be at a type of peace?


was so much at peace and ease that she started to fall asleep - until he asked if her brother was looking for her, that got her eyes to shoot open. She hadn't thought too much about her brother other than the fact that he was her whole reason for being here anyway.  

"You know those stories where a person enters into a different realm and what's days to us is only seconds to the people back home?" If he hadn't read it in a book then he was sure to have seen movie or tv show episode that delt with it. "I like to think that's what it's like. " And she turned around on her side. 

She and her brother had the typical older sister-younger brother thing going on: loved each other yet still picked on each other here and there like a good sibling should.  To think that time here passed at the same rate as home, well...say nothing about her parents.

"What about you? Don't you have someone missin--holy Hell bats!" Either he knew someone who was missing bats or she had caught sight of the buggers and it freaked her wide awake. Winston now had Vesta clutching and fiercely attached to him. The girl was almost in his lap. Quiet odd to think that she was scared of bats when the idea of vampires fascinated her. 

That's what we call ironic. 

avatar
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316
Joined : 2008-08-01
Location : Somewhere, out there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:38 pm

She was not the only one that was tired. Which would be shown as his mouth started to open in a yawn, his hand coming up to cover his yawn, his eyes closing just a moment. It was a silent yawn but a big yawn that wasn’t completely covered by his hand. Then said hand would lift up and run through his short locks, before falling down back to lifting his upper form. It was true he would not let anything happen to Vesta, unless of course, he was otherwise indisposed. That he wouldn’t be able to save her, say he was knocked out or worse, but lets not go that way.

He had, seen those tv shows, and he had read about such as well. When he was younger of course. It did not seem like he had much time for pleasure reading. He did hope that for her, that the time did pause. His own time it was moving along just as rapidly, which he knew from his telecommunications. But it was surely different for everyone for every situation was its own place.

He heard the question and he started to grin, he was going to wait for her to finish before he would answer but then, she noticed the bats. Seeing she was clutching and nearly in his lap he sat up, and wrapped his arms around her instinctively, without a thought. “Vesta…are you okay?” He looked up and noticed that the bats had not moved, and were still hanging there peacefully. Giving her shoulder a little squeeze. “I think if we leave them alone, they will leave us alone.
avatar
Winston Charles Bakersfie

Number of posts : 113
Joined : 2009-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Post by Vesta Voui on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:54 pm


"I don't like bats."

A pointed fact. What ever would Blink say if he had heard that? Maybe some of his best friends were bats, or even a cousin? Never knew in a land like this! Luckily Blink was sleeping and so the answer to that question would remain unanswered for another day.  

Winston didn't seem afraid, good for both of them, so Vesta was clutching on to him! If he said he minded then she would deal with that later. She was already on him and so far no complaints. 

"Don't suppose they are vampire bats, do ya?" inquiring as she laid her head on his chest. Now, she wasn't doing anything to call for candlelights and a 'fade to black' cue card - there was nothing wrong with laying against someone. Besides Winston was softer than the hard ground. 

"Waiting to drain our blood when we fall asleep." Even as she speculated on the possibility she was fading, hand coming up to rub her eyes before balling into a fist to block a yawn. "Just waiting for one of us to shake hands with the Sandman...."

That one would have to be her. Even as she said the last statement she closed her eyes and everyone knows that if you're already knock-dead tired and the eyes close what happens. 

You fall asleep. 

avatar
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316
Joined : 2008-08-01
Location : Somewhere, out there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Winston wasn't going to tell anyone that Vesta did not like bats. Not only because of Blink but because it wasn't his place. And he was not some school girl whom was going to go whisper behind his cupped hand, hey did you hear about Vesta... Though his eyes did dart over to the sleeping Blink. Then he looked back up a moment, he noticed that the bats were not moving, he thought it was still safe for the moment.

His arm would move and wrap around Vesta, might as well help her stay where she was feeling safe. And that way he had a bit of control if she started to move in a way that was rather uncomfortable for him. Though for now they were in the clear on that aspect.

And Winston wasn't the sort to try to take advantage, and if he was she was lucky, because he was rather beat himself. Letting himself lay back a bit, as he thought about her question. "I don't think that they are. Though vampire bats here could be different from vampire bats back home and maybe they just like grapes." Sweet sugar fruit.

It would appear that not long after Vesta fall asleep that Winston would follow suit. One arm wrapped around Vesta, he was not a snorer, except when he caught a cold, so she was lucky for the moment.

They would have a full three hours of uninterrupted sleep. Three blissfully unaware hours of sleep. But then it would happen, the sound outside of the cave, the scratch scratch as Buttercup whinneied. It was the sound that had his eyes snapping open, as he gave Vesta a small nudge. He would whisper as he was moving her off of him. "Get Blink." He began to move slowly getting up into a crouching position as he awaited to see what was the commotion outside.
avatar
Winston Charles Bakersfie

Number of posts : 113
Joined : 2009-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Post by Vesta Voui on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:41 pm


Winston nudged her on the side and suddenly Vesta was awake. With a start, but awake. Eyes wide and her breath held in a bit of panic at the abrupt situation and she didn't say anything. During her oh-so illustrious three hour tour that took her to many places she had learned the hard way that you try not to make any noise when woken like that. So Vesta rolled off and away from Winston and settled on her knees to crawl over to Blink. 

The squirrel was sleeping soundly - he was a heavy sleeper -and she plucked him from the makeshift nest and pocketed him inside her shirt. Wasn't he going to wake up to a nice surprise! He had fallen asleep many times in her shirt before so the new position didn't disturb him. Yet. The only thing Vesta would have to deal with is Blinks' nails....

Squirrel in tow she croutch-walked over to where Winston was at the entrance; what she saw caused her to look on in disbelief. Goblins, if she was correct, looking all the world like they stepped out of Tolkien's books (or at least the movie rendition of the books) and they were heading their way. Straight for the cave. That had to be why Buttercup was uneasy, who wouldn't be if they saw a small troop of 20 odd grungy, weapon tooting goblins coming their way!

If they could see the goblins surely it was true the other way around. Maybe this cave was clean because it held a secret compartment to their underground home! What were they going to do about Buttercup? Could the bats really have been goblin spies?

"Winston," she hissed to him in a whisper, "What do we do now?"

avatar
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316
Joined : 2008-08-01
Location : Somewhere, out there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:25 am



~{ This post is a chose your own adventure sort! }~

Once more Winston was rather glad that Vesta was not your average girl. Or your average person for that matter. He could count on one hand how many people he knew that would know how to react so such a wake up call. But that was enough of his thoughts on that, for they had a few other problems at the moment. Like the horse snickering and getting antsy, right when Winston was reaching out his hands to touch Buttercup, she went running away. His hand met nothing but air. He looked over his shoulder at Vesta with a oh great sort of look, even as his hands lifted and ran through the short locks, pulling at the end a moment.

Plan A just ran off.” His hand were dropping down to his sides as he looked back at the twenty odd number of Goblin’s coming towards them. A part of him was rather jealous of Blink at that moment. What it would be like if he could just curl into a ball in Vesta’s shirt and not have to deal with this. But he had given his word, so he would yank his thoughts back to the matter at hand. So now they had the saddle and the blankets in the cave.

Moving as quick as he could he grabbed the blanket wrapping anything that was out inside of the blanket and making into a quick nap sack. There wasn’t much he could do with the saddle without causing a large noise, which meant that he was not going to do anything with the saddle. Grabbing the nap sack, he would make his way back towards Vesta.

The goblins did not look as if they were going to be in a friendly mood when they reached the cave. Though they were not speeding up, instead it seemed as if they were almost giving them time to attempt an escape, so that they would not have to be bothered with the two nuisances that were in their way. And the weapons, he might stand a better chance if they had some weapons themselves. As that was not the case, he would reach out for Vesta’s hand. “Ready?

~{Chose Adventure A}~

Did he have a plan? His only plan was to get as far away from the cave. He moved the make shift bag’s loop through his arm, as he bent slightly to grab a rock or two off the floor. Once Vesta said she was ready, he would tug her along, or rather she might even end up tugging him along, but before they left he threw the two rocks upwards towards the bats.

While they made their escaped out of the mouth of the cave, it would appear that the bats woke up, and were sweeping out after them. While Winston and Vesta moved away from the cave, though not in the direction of the goblins, instead they moved around the edge of the cave, which eventually it took them to the top of the cave.

He kept moving at a swift walking past, hoping that Vesta had it in her, for he was beat but he didn’t want to stop or slow down just yet. Once they were a nice distance from the cave he would slow down, slowed down so much he stopped moving. Before anyone said anything he turned a ear to the night, the sounds he heard were relaxing. The sound of crickets chirping, and nothing else was heard. He took a breath. “I think we are save for now.” That did not mean anything seeing things changed in a instant. He peered with his hazel eyes over to her. “How are you holding up? Need a break? Want to continue on a bit?” He would wait to see what she said before making any forward motion.

~{Chose Adventure B }~

He would move forward with Vesta, hoping that they might be able to hid outside of the cave, while the goblins went inside. If they were lucky the goblins would continue on their way, thinking that the pair that they had seen inside the cave was long gone. Crouching down in the brush, trying not to make to much noise.


Maybe it was the flashy colors of Vesta’s outfit. Or maybe it was his hair. Something caught the attention of the goblins. The next thing Winston knew his arms were grabbed, and he was yanked away from Vesta. Goblin hands were around her arms as well, standing her up. A murmur between the goblins in a language that he couldn’t quite make out, and unless Vesta had been studying Goblins she would not know what was said either.

Once the goblins had them both standing up, they would nudge the two back to the mouth of the cave. The cave was lit up with fire torches, if they peered down further into the cave, which was easier with the lighted torches, they would see a big fire pit with a rather large cauldron hanging from chains over the fire. For now you could not yet hear the bubbling water, but it was full of water, and it was on its way to boiling.

Once the two were moved into the cave, where they could see everything, the goblins let go of their arms. Then from the group of goblins that had surround them, a single goblin that looked a bit different from the rest, stepped forward. The whole group hushed no whispers, no sounds other then their breathing, as if they were waiting with baited breath.

Winston reached for Vesta and gave her hand a small squeeze, he would make sure that they wouldn’t go down with out a fight. His mind was already calculating of which goblin looked the easiest to get a weapon off of. He was getting ready to move when the goblin started to speak, in English, no less. “Why were you guys hiding from us? Are we really that frightening?” He did not wait for an answer, before he continued on. “We just wanted you to join us for our tea party.” He shook his head a bit….” I promise we won’t make you the main course.” At that some of the goblins let out small noises of disappointment. “Though if your still here in the morning….” Goblins slept in didn't they?
avatar
Winston Charles Bakersfie

Number of posts : 113
Joined : 2009-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Post by Vesta Voui on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:51 am


The situation was looking pretty dire and grim, bleak even from their vantage point. The horse had run away and with it their quick getaway. What were they going to do.

Fortunately Winston had a plan, a rather brilliant plan too....until they were caught. Just as they were getting away they were captured by the seemingly hostile goblins! When a person is grabbed they generally tend to scream. Vesta was no different. But her scream was really one of surprise followed by tugs and pulls of protest all of which caused Blink to wake up. That squirrel was a sound sleeper but getting whipped around inside a shirt and hearing commotion was bound to wake anyone up.

He peeked out from her shirt and cowered when he saw those goblins. What had happened when he went to sleep! Couldn't leave her alone for a moment, no sirree-bob! Who knows would happen the next time he left her alone. Right now it looked like they all were going to be stew. That was his cue to leave....and get help. He wasn't going to simply ditch her.

So Blink, he jumped out of Vesta's shirt and landed on the ground and started to sprint away when he heard 'tea party'. Those two words meant food.

He wasn't the only one shocked, Vesta had stopped trying to escape and was looking at the goblins and Winston with this dumbfounded look on her face. "You...want us for tea? I.. " Well, it sure beat out starting the day on an empty stomach or another helping of jerky and bread. "Sure."

She was also sure that she wasn't planning on being there in the 'morning'.

avatar
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316
Joined : 2008-08-01
Location : Somewhere, out there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie on Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:23 pm

(Sorry about my absence…)

And now it seemed that Vesta was fine with having tea with the goblins. He was unsure how that was going to go, but he wasn’t going to tell them no, especially now that she agreed to it. If she would of refused to have tea with the goblins he would have had to figure out how to handle things differently. He was a bit thankful at that.

Winston was not fighting the goblins as they led Vesta and himself into the cave. If the goblins felt that Vesta was about to fight, their hands might have a tighter hold, though if she went along with them, they would release their hold on the girl. They did not have far to travel back into the cave. The goblins kept them moving along further into the cave. It was odd the things that one missed when they first started to explore their surroundings, perhaps they should of explored a bit more before getting comfortable. Further in the cave, one could smell the scent of baked goods… and tea.

Once the goblins stopped moving them forward, and they opened up their group, a long table with many chairs around it was revealed. Upon the hard wood table were small plates, each plate had two baked goods, and the tea cups upon their saucers, looked rather out of place. Each cup and saucer were rather delicate and had different flowers in different poses hand painted upon them.

The one whom seemed to be the head goblin motioned for Vesta and Winston to take a seat to the left and right of the chair at the end of the table. He would move into his own chair, and await for Winston and Vesta to sit. "Sit...Please" The last said as an after thought, he thought the female might appreciate the fact he had manners. He then looked to the other goblins, knowing that they were itching to sit and dig in, but he would not allow them to sit until his guests were seated.

Winston moved rather silently watching, thinking, to the chair that was indicated for him to sit, and in his mind he was hoping that Vesta was still going to be game for this after having such a long night and little sleep.
avatar
Winston Charles Bakersfie

Number of posts : 113
Joined : 2009-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Post by Vesta Voui on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:22 pm


Well! This certainly was different. Who would have thought that they would be having tea party with a scruffy group of goblins. Who's to say that they still weren't going to eat them and that all of this niceness was just a way to get the trio to loosen up, be trusting, and fatten up! That's what happened to those kids. But her name wasn't Gretel and he wasn't Hansel, so perhaps they were safe. So she went along as doing so seemed to be the best thing to do if she didn't want bruises up and down her arms. 

While the goblins set out the food Vesta watched Winston to see how he was doing with everything and even offered a hint of a shrug. A curious eye at the food, did they eat what they did? It looked edible and Blink well, the squirrel had dived on the table and had one of the sweet cakes in his paws with his face buried. When he came up for air there were crumbs all over his fuzzy face and his tail was doing a satisfied sway. Well, at least the food wasn't posion. Then again....Vesta leaned forward to study Blink trying to see if there was any change to his behavior. Alls well to her. 

She picked up one of the same cakes - if Blink survived...- and leaned over to Winston and whispered to him. "Maybe they can give us directions?" It was a good question. Figured that these here goblins traveled around so they had to know the area. If not then they'll keep on hiking if they didn't become dessert. 

Not much choice on the hiking part, their horse had run off.

 
avatar
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316
Joined : 2008-08-01
Location : Somewhere, out there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:03 pm

The thought had entered Winston’s mind that the Goblin’s might be wanting to fatten them up, for it did not seem that either of them were on the plump side, but surely that would take longer then one tea? And what were they going to do, fight the whole horde of goblins, and make a break for it. Maybe while they were tearing him apart she could escape? But that was a last resort.

Winston did his best but a chuckle escaped at Blinks antic’s. He cast his eyes around without moving his head, to see if the goblins said anything or looked as if they were going to react. After sitting where they had him sit he glanced to Vesta. She had a point, so he figured why not, plus the Goblins were rather good at paying attention, so he was a bit worried that they might be offended if he did not ask. “So…do you guys know how to find the ….Vesta what’s the name of the Inn again?” Now was it smart to give them the full name of the Inn? Who’s to say that they wouldn’t come on a goblin attack? Yes he did just put that all on her!

The goblins meanwhile were filling into their seats. The head honcho was looking at Vesta, for she had yet to sit down, and he was wondering if something was wrong with the chairs. His beady eyes were just watching her, until he heard the man’s question. “You are going to travel by moonlight?” It was a rather full moon so that was in their favor. And then his beady eyes went back to Vesta to hear the name of the place that they were wishing to reach.
avatar
Winston Charles Bakersfie

Number of posts : 113
Joined : 2009-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Post by Vesta Voui on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:17 am


"New Haven."

Vesta looked down around her at the seats as though they appeared from thin air. She had been so focused on everything else going on that she had completely forgot about sitting down. It only now occurred to her that he had bent a bit to whisper to Winston. But now she was okay, having been asked where they were going seemed to do the trick into
snapping her back into reality. Lucky for them that she wasn't too far out of reality to give the name of their current residence.

One rule that everybody learns is that you don't give your number to creeps and you ever let them take you home. Not unless your goal was to act out a scene in one of the many horror pictures. If you had to get a ride home then you were let off a few blocks away or around the corner and hoofed it. The above rules fir creeps now applied to goblins.

"That's the name of the city. If we can get there we'll see something familiar and be fine," she took her seat with a short laugh. "Never been to awfully good with names. More of a visual person." It wasn't a lie she really could be terrible with names. As she was creative it had always been easier to remember the shape and colors of things than where she saw it - that came with time.

"Heard of it?"

Maybe..yes? Lucky be on their side. Especially so that this group of goblins won't think that where they came from was ripe for looting and all that stuff.
avatar
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316
Joined : 2008-08-01
Location : Somewhere, out there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:04 pm

The Head Goblin thought that it was a good thing once the girl sat down. His arms had crossed and now they were uncrossed. He gave a thoughtful pose as he thought about the question. New Haven. Yes he knew where that was, for they had ran a few raids out that way, but they had heard about a few people that resided at a Inn there that had them staying away from that area. Giving a grunt, as his head nodded he spoke up, “Once you leave the cave, go in the direction you were heading keep going straight. You have about a two hour hike by foot.” He noticed that the horse had ran off. “I would leave as soon as we are done with our tea.

Winston wouldn’t want to leave before the horde of goblins were satiated with their tea and pastries, that could be hazardous to their health. He lifted his head up to cast a glance towards Vesta before he would reply. “Thank you. It’s very kind of you to have us to tea, then send us on our way.” He did mean that too, for he was glad that they weren’t eating them still.

So Vesta did you get enough rest for our hike?” He happened to look down at his own clothing, all black, glad he had tennis shoes on. He had the habit to look under the table to see what sort of shoes Vesta was wearing. But now they had a way to go! They had a plan! And he lifted his tea and took a sip, surprised by the good taste of it! Then he lifted his pastry and took a bite, closing his eyes, enjoying it.
avatar
Winston Charles Bakersfie

Number of posts : 113
Joined : 2009-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Post by Vesta Voui on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:25 pm


Winston was a polite guy wasn't he? All manners and smiles with a relaxing tone, it even made her relax. A little. Okay. Maybe a teeny tiny bit, but it was more than before! Despite the goblins hospitality they were still goblins and there were not any stories she could recall in which they were the good guys. Well, that is unless they were working at a bank . . .

But enough thinking about goblins and if they were plotting to eat them and eat up! Then they could leave and maybe the goblins would forget all about this trio once they were out of the cave and on their way. Even still, Vesta couldn't bring herself to eat much. Picking at her food she motioned causally to Blink (he had finished his and was forging on the table for more any) and eased her cakes towards him. How much could the little fella eat, they were going to find out!

"Straight and keep going. Got it. Well..." She pulled on the last word, drawing it out and even took her bag to put one of the cakes in it before she picked up Blink and sat him in there. He was full of crumbs, and he was still eating, riding on her head or in her shirt was not an option. Besides, this way if she and Winston had to start running he would be secure. "This has been fun, never been to a tea quiet like this one." The number of tea parties she's been to could be counted on one hand. "I'm all done, let's go."

This meant that she was okay to go. She had given her excuse to go, so she stood up from her chair and took a step back. Since they knew the way to go getting back to the Inn shouldn't be a problem.

avatar
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316
Joined : 2008-08-01
Location : Somewhere, out there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:53 am

He was raised to always be polite and when it was possible he exercised it. Now if something happened to Vesta those manners would be out the door. He had told her he would protect her to the best of his abilities, and he wouldn’t admit it, but he hoped that his apparent relaxed mood would help put her at ease. He had never met a goblin or even read about them, and here they were having tea and pastries. Speaking of pastries his was now gone, as was his tea.

He also thanked the goblins, “Thank you for the tea, and the snack, but she is right, we should be on our way.” Yes he did pause a bit between his words, he was watching the Head Goblin as he spoke, for if he had shown displeasure he would have had to change his wording, he wasn’t about to tick off the guy. Maybe if it had been a one on one thing it would be different, but this was a one on twenty, or two, he could count Vesta in. But they had not to much sleep so he wouldn’t do that to her. If he could help it.

He would slowly stand up, and make his way to Vesta’s side, as she got Blink all settled in. “Well have a good night.” Then he would begin to move towards the cave’s entrance with Vesta hopefully in tow, his hand had tried to wrap fingers around her arm, though she could of pulled away or pushed him off. He was aiming for them to show a united front on leaving, it wasn't that he wanted to touch her, right.

The Goblin gave a nod of his head, which was his way of being in agreement. He was not sure how much longer the other Goblins would look at the trio as guests and not a midnight snack. So that was his way of telling them to get going.

So out the cave they went, if she was still moving along with him, and into the night, heading back the way that they had tried to escape in, only this time they would get farther for the Goblins were not coming out to capture them all over again. The goblins were going to keep their word.
avatar
Winston Charles Bakersfie

Number of posts : 113
Joined : 2009-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Mall, ring-a-ding-dong (open!)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum