This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

____________________________________

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.




Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Yesterday at 12:55 am

» something winter this way comes -//- open
by kiesahsidhe Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:58 pm

» Noble Pursuit [In Italia]
by Damon Fauci Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:26 pm

» The Good Kind of Drawback ((Open))
by Cocina Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:36 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by Ruslan Chergari Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:04 am

» It's a Discord[ian] affair! ||Info!||
by Epiphany Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:57 pm


Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:28 pm

After a while Kyra figured she had been stood up to leave and didn't look too happy because of the thoughts in her head. It was then that he came in calling out to her. Moving to where he could see her and looked at him curiously not sure what was going on. Her arms were crossed as she moved closer and spoke in an even but annoyed tone.

"I'm here but you about missed me though."

Unsure of what else to say at the moment she just stood there looking around wondering why he seemed off some how so she didn't continue walking out.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales on Tue May 01, 2012 8:38 am

Speedy was confused by Kyra's tone. How long had he been in the bathroom? Then he turned an noticed that the chica who had been goin nuts was out the door. "Uh, sorry 'bout that. I was havin some trouble with findin me somethin t wear." If she'd told him that he seemed off somehow, he'd be confused about why. So it was prolly a good thing she din't.

Gonz barked when the other chica was gone. Speedy looked at Kyra and shrugged. "That chica that went a lil nuts when that other dude came 'round earlier ... You member, right? Anyway, she's like gone off her rocker er somethin. She was shoutin somethin 'bout not killin nobody an gettin somethin off a her. Should we go after her?"

He wasn't sure if goin after the chica was smart er not. So he was gunna leave it up t Kyra. Iffin she wanted t go after her, he'd go with her. If she wanted t go get some grub, he'd do that too. This was her hood, not his. She'd know the best way t deal with stuff.
avatar
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales

Number of posts : 76
Joined : 2010-07-17
Location : I was in East LA yo....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Sacher Masoch on Tue May 01, 2012 8:46 am

It was mere moments, after the young man left the bathroom, that Sacher followed suit. He missed seeing De'Ryanna by even fewer moments. A shame that, as he might have been able to assist her with her dilemma. He paid no mind to the young man over by the bar speaking with the young lady. His business with him had concluded for the time being. He wouldn't have need of him for three nights time.

So with that taken care of, Sacher began to explore the Inn. He had seen most of the bottom floor at this point. It was a relatively small area when all you had to do was take a few steps and peek into an open door. So, instead, he turned to the stairs. He slowly, and gracefully ascended the stairs to the second floor.

It seemed as though the second floor was nothing more than small residential rooms. But Sacher continued down the hall none the less. He was trying for a feel of the residents within those rooms. Checking to see if anyone who was within, could be of use to him.
avatar
Sacher Masoch

Number of posts : 81
Joined : 2010-12-30
Age : 270
Location : Usually Earth, somewhere in Romania to be more specific.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Guest on Wed May 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Kyra looked past him and shook her head. She sighed softly hearing his reason and felt a little bad for being snotty. She wasn't sure who he was talking about or what was going on but she shrugged a little.

"Think it's best to let her go. If she is crazy no need to get tangled in that mess. Just might thought though."

She stood there watching him to see what he was going to do about his little dilemma here. She preferred to go on about the rest of their day and all that fun.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales on Wed May 09, 2012 2:59 am

Speedy nodded when Kyra said t leave the loca chica alone. He chuckled as he thought up a new way t refer t her. Chica Loca. He nodded his head towards the room that Kyra had come outta. "Cool, ok. Ladies first then." He held his hand out in that same direction so she would know he was tryin t escort her inside.

((I think from here, these two should move t the bar. I mean, everythin else ain't got nothin t do with this dude an his things.))


avatar
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales

Number of posts : 76
Joined : 2010-07-17
Location : I was in East LA yo....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Sacher Masoch on Wed May 09, 2012 3:42 am

((Thank you both for playing with me. It was a pleasure. Speedy, I shall inform you of when you can go forward with the post of picking up the package. Thank you both again.))

As Sacher wondered down the hall of rooms on the second floor, something off in the distance caught his attention. He peered at the profile of what seemed to be a large piece of wood leaning against the wall. This commanded attention. So he moved toward the wood slowly. He was going to investigate this item closer.

Upon reaching the wood, it was discovered to be a door. Such an odd place for a door such as this. It was made of fine wood, beautifully maintained. Gentle fingers rose to caress the planks. The fittings were beautiful as well. But this door seemed to belong in a castle somewhere. What was it doing in this Inn?

He moved around to the side of the door and tried to move it to peer behind it. With his strength it shouldn't be a problem moving the hefty wooden aperture. So chocolate fingers moved across the boards to the edge, question was, could they curl around the side and pull the door away from the wall to peer behind it?
avatar
Sacher Masoch

Number of posts : 81
Joined : 2010-12-30
Age : 270
Location : Usually Earth, somewhere in Romania to be more specific.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Telguest on Thu May 17, 2012 12:43 pm


There were not many things that took the Door by surprise, but suddenly being fondled was defiantly one of them! At first the Door thought it may have been the side table, ever since it got that lamp Side Table thought it was bright. Maybe it was the Wall? It stretched all over the inn going who knows where and interacting with who knows what. That was not something the Door wanted feeling up its planks!

Upon investigation the Door shrieked - imagine that - and the wood shook at seeing what was going on. It was a man! Rapid stomps ran up the inside of the Door until it reached the top and a very small door opened up that was pitch black on the inside save for a pair of eyes the size of pin heads. "Ex-cuuuuuuuse me!" came the high pitched voice from within the Door. "Do you stroke your wood like that?" Because everyone had wood. The Door had never heard of anyone that had never gotten any wood.

"Even trying to carry me away!" The Door was not easy to move by anyone other than those given permission to move it. Did not mean it was impossible, only it may feel like trying to lift the whole Inn.

"I don't even know who you are!" Said with a huff. It was completely possible that the Door was doing the equivalent of crossing ones arms at the moment. "Your wood may be use to you stroking it wherever you are and whenever you want, but I'm not that type. I'm a specialized type you know."

That small door at the top closed though Sacher may have heard the muttered 'unbelievable' that was said.


Telguest

Number of posts : 112
Joined : 2011-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Sacher Masoch on Fri May 18, 2012 5:41 am

Sacher stumbled back from the door when he heard the voice emanating from within it. The stomps he had thought to be coming from elsewhere. But there was no mistaking that the door had spoken. Nearly upon his hind end, he looked upon the door. Was that a door within a door? Is that who spoke? The being within? He was quite confused, and momentarily stricken speechless.

Pushing away from the wall across the hall, that he had fallen against in his stumble, he moved closer to the door to examine it once again. A tilt of his head was given as he spoke to the door. "Nevermind how I stroke my wood." He tilted his head in the other direction as he tried to peer into the door within the door. "I wasn't trying to carry you away, I was trying to see behind you." Was he honestly talking to a door?

He gasped when the attitude continued from the wooden being. "Nor do I know who you are." He heard what else was said and shook his head. "I know that now." Of course, he was referring to the fact that it was a specialized type. He was so confused. And even more curious than he had been before. He continued to gaze upon the door when the little door that held the tiny silver pin points slammed closed in his face. He heard the door mutter from within. "You could say that again." Said in reference to the door muttering the word unbelievable. He found it utterly and completely unbelievable that he had just spoken with a door.

He had to find out more about this miracle door. After all, curiosity might have killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back. So he attempted to get the little eyes, if that was in fact what they were, back into the little door within the door. "Door, would it help if I apologized?" He wasn't sure how much headway he would make with that question. But it was as good of a place to start as any. "I honestly did not mean to offend you." He hadn't. How could he have meant it? He thought it to be a door leaning against the wall.
avatar
Sacher Masoch

Number of posts : 81
Joined : 2010-12-30
Age : 270
Location : Usually Earth, somewhere in Romania to be more specific.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Telguest on Fri May 25, 2012 2:27 am


The thing about the Door was that it could get easily offended and then the biggest insult will simply blow over its head. Hypothetically speaking that is as it didn't really have a head. And so, even though it was offended, Sacher sounded like he was making an offer and that got the Doors attention. Deals, bargains, gifts, wants, things of that nature were very… intriguing to the Door and mention of something of that sort was almost, always, a surefire way to get it's attention.

"What is that?" It said in a voice that was rather sly in its own way. "You have something for me? An apology?" The Door heard what he wanted to hear and what he heard was opportunity. Even a thing as simple as saying 'I'm sorry' or simmer, could have value. He could have made amends on his own but, since it was offered up as something to give… that made all the difference.

Small padfalls of feet against wood began to press their way up the Door and towards the area where the smaller door typically appeared at the top. "Why should I accept? What is in it for me, hmmm?"

Telguest

Number of posts : 112
Joined : 2011-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Sacher Masoch on Sat May 26, 2012 3:38 am

Sacher was curious as to what was making such a sound within the Door. He stepped towards it and tried to listen closer without touching it. Because obviously, the Door did not like to be touched. But he couldn't make sense of the sounds. Unless there was a wood nymph, or something of the sort, living within the Door.

He heard the words and responded. "Oui, yes, an apology." He was still trying to examine the Door without touch. And then the Door asked him another question, well two actually. "That depends on what you wish as a condition of accepting said apology. If it is within my power, it shall be yours. You fascinate me." There had been only one other thing within this realm that had fascinated him. Which put the Door in great company.

He stepped back from the Door, looking for that little door to open. He wanted to know what remuneration was required for the Door to accept his apology. "I do offer up my deepest of apologies. I do wish to be forgiven my trespass against you. Please, tell me how I am to make amends?" He had never been so polite in his life. Even before he died and came back as the undead.
avatar
Sacher Masoch

Number of posts : 81
Joined : 2010-12-30
Age : 270
Location : Usually Earth, somewhere in Romania to be more specific.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Telguest on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:24 pm


"What's in it for me! ME!" The Door shouted, the wood shaking violently and the floorboard trembling for the few moments it took for the echoing word to dissapear. "You're suppose to make me an offer, not the other way around!" Saying it depended on that the Door wanted, that's not what he asked at all, but since he did this was an opportunity to take advantage of!

Skittering would be heard on the Door traveling upwards to the very tip top yet again and that smaller door would open up. Three inches in width and an inch and a half in height, the silver point eyes peered out at him once again. "But since I get to make the terms, here it is," the Door stated with a huff attached to the end. "For violating my wood you must cut the palm of your hand until it bleeds. Then, you must flatten your hand against my wood and make your apology giving your name."

Yes. Yes. This was a rare opportunity indeed! It only had the blood of a couple people so to get the blood of another made the Door slightly anxious. Nevermind what the person may earn from this, the Door was only interested in what it would gain.

"Surely that's within your power, if not then turn around and go."

Telguest

Number of posts : 112
Joined : 2011-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Sacher Masoch on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:30 am

Sacher bent his knees and held his arms out to his sides when the floor quaked below. He opened his mouth to say something, but the words were lost to his tongue. He listened to the voice from inside the Door. "Uh, um ..." He was trying to think of what a door would want as a boon.

His thoughts were interrupted by the skittering from within the Door. It was from within the Door, right? That was Sacher's presumption. It could have been behind the Door, but Sacher thought for sure that it was from within. Regardless, blood. The door wanted blood. "Blood? All you want is blood? Oui, blood is within my power." Sacher was surprised.

He lifted his right leg off the floor and pulled up the pant leg of his jeans. The silver caps on the pointed toe and heel of the black leather boots was clearly evident now. He reached into the top of the boot and pulled out a small stiletto blade.

The blade was nine inches long and was double edged. It had a hole in the end for a finger to fit through and a wrapped handle. It was one of a set of three throwing knives, perfectly balanced and weighted. And the best part of the blade was it's silver content. A dangerous thing for lycanthropes, but not something nice for vampires either. It wouldn't kill a vampire, but it would definitely hurt.



Sacher took set his foot back upon the floor. He took the blade and ran it across his palm. He drew in a breath through gritted teeth. He closed his hand to contain the blood as he wiped the blade on his jeans. He would properly clean it later. Then steps were taken to close the distance between himself and the Door. "As you wish." And he pressed his palm to the Door.

As he held his palm there he spoke. "I, Sacher Masoch, offer you my most sincere and deepest of apologizes for being so crude as to rub on you without permission. Please accept this apology and forgive me for my most grievous of sins." He waited to see what the Door would say or do before even removing his hand from it. Though a thought did run through his mind. If De'Ryanna made him mop the floor for some urine, how was she going to react to blood upon a door?
avatar
Sacher Masoch

Number of posts : 81
Joined : 2010-12-30
Age : 270
Location : Usually Earth, somewhere in Romania to be more specific.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Telguest on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:20 am


"I'm sure you've done sins much more grievous than that," stated the Door. "Can't pull yourself off as innocent to me, I got your blood!" That it did. Sacher's blood was absorbed by the wood. It didn't take any more than what was needed and it didn't pull from the wound he had made - how could it, it was only a Door. When Sacher moved his hand he would see that there was still blood left their on the planks, but the Door paid that no mind. No business of his if Sacher wanted to leave imprints of his DNA laying around for anyone to wipe off.

Sacher wouldn't feel any different, though that didn't mean that something had not changed. What it was the Door wasn't likely to volunteer.

"Name, name, I got a name! Who's to blame? YOU! For giving me your name. HA!" With a slam that small door at the top of the Door shut and high pitched snickering was heard coming from within.

More than just happy, the Door was ecstatic that it had gotten the blood of another person. The last person who gave their blood, it wasn't exactly voluntary - but it wasn't forced either - was by an accident. A fortunate one for the Door.

There was nothing that the Door had to answer, Sacher only wanted to apologize and that was done, therefore the Door believed their time ended and it was silent once more.

Telguest

Number of posts : 112
Joined : 2011-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Sacher Masoch on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:43 am

Sacher gave a lopsided grin at the Door's accusation. "Oui, I have." He chuckled as the Door continued. "Nor should I dare try." He knew he could never pass for innocent. It would be futile to try. This Door was quite amusing. Such an amazing thing.

Sacher took a handkerchief from his back pocket and wiped away the bloody hand print upon the Door. No sense in someone else seeing it. Then he wrapped the cloth around his hand. It would heal, but it would heal human slow. After all, there was a considerable amount of silver in that blade.

While he was tending his wound, the Door started getting all kinds of happy. And about a name none the less. Sacher looked upon the Door questioningly. What could possibly have the Door so excited over getting a name? Did it not have a name of it's own and therefore enjoyed hearing the names of others?

Then the Door went dormant once again. Sacher thought about walking away. But the problem with that was that he was still curious. "Wait, Door. I have some things I wish to know. Curiosities for lack of a better term." Perhaps the Door would come back and answer his questions.
avatar
Sacher Masoch

Number of posts : 81
Joined : 2010-12-30
Age : 270
Location : Usually Earth, somewhere in Romania to be more specific.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Telguest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:28 pm


The Door had gone silent. There was no scattering, no rumblings, shakings, or sounds. In fact, at the moment it looked like any other ordinary door of its kind. This, of course, did not mean that Sacher's words fell on deaf ears.

It took a moment or two but, if he had decided to stick around, then out from underneath the door came an index card made of shiny sky blue paper. On it were words inscribed in silver glitter ink that sparkled in the light of the hallway.


It read:
The Door you are trying to reach is currently elated with the newly acquired blood.
If this an emergency, please dance the hullabaloo while counting backwards from 10.
All other inquires, please come back later.


Telguest

Number of posts : 112
Joined : 2011-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Sacher Masoch on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am

Sacher saw the note slide out from under the door. He knelt down and lifted it. Lovely paper indeed. Apparently, this door had a thing for items of sparkle. Something of note to remember. He read the glittery words to himself and chuckled. He shook his head and smiled. "Very well Door, another time perhaps." He gave a slight bow with the upper part of his body and turned to walk away.

As he headed out of the area he had been in, Sacher became painfully aware that it was time for him to take his leave. And as he slid the note card into the back pocket of his jeans, he headed down the stairs. He would return another time to speak with the door again. And he would come prepared. But for now, he headed out of the Inn and back to the cave where he had his coffin hidden.
avatar
Sacher Masoch

Number of posts : 81
Joined : 2010-12-30
Age : 270
Location : Usually Earth, somewhere in Romania to be more specific.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt4} (Open to one and all, either on the way or upon arival)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum