This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Another Arrival [open]
by Gypzee Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» For a Reason
by Ruslan Chergari Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» The Good Kind of Drawback ((Open))
by NotSuperman Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:30 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by Ruslan Chergari Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:03 am

» !!Yard Work?!! ~~ ((Very open))
by Venis Jordianthan Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:20 am

» The Journey: Mooch
by Gypzee Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:21 am

Guest poster? READ This!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guest poster? READ This!

Post by Admin on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Hello Guest and welcome to the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn!

We hope that you enjoy your time here whether it's in posting, or simply, reading about all that transpires in and around the Inn. If you would like to join us, but are uncertain as to whether or not you would like to create an account, please feel free to use our Guest account!

At Tel'Ranaemyn, we like to be open to all people who want to play and tell their stories, so the Administration ask you to not abuse the guest account by posting spam, harassing members, or going against the other rules of the board. If we find that it is being abused, guest will no longer be able to post without permission from the Administration. Also, don't change the profile information!

Logging in as a Guest is simple and easy to do - and it will allow you access to one of our Member only features. Use the information below and join in on the fun!

Username: Telguest
Password: Telguest20

Thank you, and once again, enjoy your time!

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me! - Dr. Seuss
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53

View user profile http://telranaemyn.moonfuit.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum